Inspired by My Morning Routine, we are showcasing the routines of our extraordinary students.
Phila’s daily route:
- What time do you get up in the morning? Do you use an alarm? Do you hit snooze?
I normally get up around 5:30. I do use an alarm, and yes, I will almost always snooze it.
- What is the first thing you do every day?
I always drink water (take a glass or two)
- Tell us about your morning routine before leaving the house
I iron my uniform, bathe, eat, and then go to school
- What time do you leave for school?
Anywhere from 6:30 to 6:45
- What time do you leave school? What happens then?
I leave school around 1:00 and go to Imagine Scholar
- What time do you head to Imagine Scholar?
- While at IS, what takes up most of your time? What are you most focused on?
Coding lessons online, and class
- Where do you go after IS and how do you spend your time?
I go home. Usually, I will code, study, or watch TV
- When do you have dinner and spend time with your family or friends?
I don’t spend most of my time with friends, but I’ll be at home from 18:00 onwards
- What time do you go to bed?