Inspired by My Morning Routine, we are showcasing the routines of our extraordinary students.
Nosipho’s daily routine:
- What time do you get up in the morning? Do you use an alarm? Do you hit snooze?
For me, it depends on which day. If I am going to school, I wake at 5 O’clock, but if I do not I wake up around 7 O’clock. When I wake up at 5, I use the alarm and I do not hit snooze.
- What is the first thing you do every day?
Sometimes I wake to pour water in the kettle or I read a novel.
- Tell us about your morning routine before leaving the house
I pour water, take a bath, wear my school uniform, brush my teeth, make up my bed, sometimes I eat and then go to school.
- What time do you leave for school?
- What time do you leave school? What happens then?
School comes out either at 14:30, or at 13:40, and I head to Imagine Scholar.
- What time do you head to Imagine Scholar?
Around 13:45 or 14:00
- While at IS, what takes up most of your time? What are you most focused on?
I check my emails or do academics
- Where do you go after IS and how do you spend your time?
I go home and I spend my time by doing dishes, watching a 30-minute show, reading a novel and sometimes studying.
- When do you have dinner and spend time with your family or friends?
I normally have dinner around 19:00 and I spend time with my family in the afternoons. I do not usually visit my friends so I get to spend my time with them at school
- What time do you go to bed?
Around 22:00 to 23:00.