Inspired by My Morning Routine, we are showcasing the routines of our extraordinary students.
Lucky’s daily routine:
- What time do you get up in the morning? Do you use an alarm? Do you hit snooze?
I wake up at 5:30 am and I use an alarm. I hit snooze sometimes.
- What is the first thing you do every day?
I play music on my phone.
- Tell us about your morning routine before leaving the house
I play music, take a bath, iron my school uniform, have breakfast then leave for school.
- What time do you leave for school?
During exam time I leave around 07:10 am and during normal school days, around 06:45 am
- What time do you leave school? What happens then?
On Monday I leave school by 14:30 and go home. With the other four days, I leave school around 13:40 to attend Imagine Scholar.
- What time do you head to Imagine Scholar?
During school days I head to Imagine Scholar around 13:45. From home I leave around 11 pm.
- While at IS, what takes up most of your time? What are you most focused on?
While at Imagine Scholar I spend most of my time having discussions with other students and facilitators. Other days I work on my academics and check emails. I also play chess while at Imagine Scholar.
- Where do you go after IS and how do you spend your time?
I go home after Imagine Scholar. I spend my time reading a book, listening to music, doing academics and helping my siblings with chores.
- When do you have dinner and spend time with your family or friends?
I usually have dinner and spend time with my family around 20:00. I do not have any friends outside of school and Imagine Scholar, therefore after leaving Imagine Scholar I go straight home.
- What time do you go to bed?
I go to bed around 22:30.